Hello Blog World,
I am honestly not sure where this is going, but I think it will go somewhere!
A little bit about me:
1. I live in a tiny town that is approximately the size of my huge high school and absolutely love/hate it. Feelings depend on the day and what I want to accomplish in a day.
2. Most, if not all, people in town identify me as, “The Athletic Trainer’s Wife,” hence the blogs name.
3. I have 2 of the most precious rescue puppies who make my world go around.
4. As of this moment, I think my sister and I may be the only ones reading this blog. (Hi sister!)
5. My precious niece is a carbon copy of my sister and that makes me love her even more.
5. I love to cook more than anything else in the world, cleaning up my mess makes me want to cook less.
6. I teach middle school English and an loving it!
7. More than anything in this world I want to be a mother (Long story, will share later)
8. I wish that I was more budget conscious but if it goes on sale, I literally must have it.
So, thanks for reading sister (and anyone else)
Let’s see where this thing goes…recipe post at some point this week.
Tape it up, AT’s Wife